Harvested from the pristine coasts and clear waters of beautiful St. Lucia, Irish Sea moss is 100% natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives. It is rich with an abundance of vital trace minerals and vitamins that help boost immunity, promote good health, and restore the body.
An excellent source of iodine, this superfood boosts metabolism, increases energy level, improves libido, supports bone health, and delivers incredible healthiness and revitalization to skin, hair, and nails.
To preserve its high nutritional value, it is dried naturally in the sun as nature intended and harvested far away from toxic ocean waters or major ports. Thats the beauty of St. Lucia!
Benefits of Irish Sea moss:
- Provides 92 of 102 minerals needed for your body to thrive
- Slow-release carbohydrates deliver long-lasting energy
- Excellent for post-workout muscle and joint recovery because of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports bone health
- Improves the health of hair, nails, and skin more effectively than collagen
- Boosts metabolism
- Contains a rich source of iodine
DID YOU KNOW?
Your sea moss can be used in your favorite smoothies, teas, desserts, or even face masks!
If Buying Dry Sea Moss. How to Prepare:
1. Rinse a handful of sea moss well under cool water and place it in a container with just enough water to cover. Soak for at least four hours. Or overnight.
Tip: To neutralize the taste, squeeze the juice of one lime over the sea moss while soaking. *add crystals to bowl for extra activation.
2. Remove the sea moss from soaking water and place it in a blender with just enough fresh water to cover it, then blend until it makes a smooth paste. *Add cinnamon or ginger for extra flavour.
3. Store in a clean glass jar and refrigerate for up to three weeks.
Once order is placed, please allow 3-5 days as it's made to order.